Tuesday September 5, 2006
Michael had to work again today so I took the train from the airport into Munich. To “Marienplatz.” I went shopping again all day. It was really fun. I kind of knew my way around this time. Plus I knew what I wanted to see and where to eat. It was really fun shopping in Europe for whatever I wanted. I got pretty tired of walking and shopping all day (Believe it or not) I finally sat down and people watched. Very interesting!! I met Michael and Jordan in “Marienplatz” we went to dinner at the “Ratskeller” again since Jordan had never eaten there. We fly out tomorrow morning. I leave about 3 hours before Michael and he gets to Seattle 3 hours before me. Go figure! He is flying through London and I have to fly into Atlanta. It will be about a 15 hour trip, yikes!!! This was the best three day weekend I’ve had in a long time. (Plus a few work days of Michael’s!) See ya at home! I LOVE EUROPE!